Terms and Conditions
govern Scaife Study Group's relationship with you. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not continue.
The term ‘Scaife Study Group’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website Scaife Study Group, a non-profit Organisation based in the United Kingdom.
In joining the Scaife Study Group, you permit your details to be recorded in the group's computer records. You understand that this information will be used solely for administration purposes and in connection with the Objectives of the Association.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change which will be given with no less than 30 days notice to your registered email address.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- By using the website, you agree to comply with the .
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.